Job Responsibilities ：
1. To provide complete sales and marketing services to key customers and prospective customers to achieve and exceed sales target, enhance market awareness, expanding its customer base, and increase market share.
2. Execute daily sales calls activities by conveying and explaining company policies and procedures to all customers and prospects in a positive and constructive manner.
3. Develop an annual territory sales plan keyed to customers and driven by the sales and marketing plans that are to be accomplished.
4. Develop prospect list for sales opportunities, maintain active funnel, qualify, follow up and close opportunities for assigned accounts/customers.
5. Participate in trade and professional associations to keep up to date on new developments, be proactive and creative in exploring market opportunities.
6. Track the competitors information and marketing trend, actively update market information, prepare and organize marketing activities & events within the assigned territory accounts.
7. Support and manage key channels to maintain sufficient inventory of product to provide proper balance and depth and turns of the inventory.
8. Review sales forecast and project funnel, prepare and provide required sales reports. Develop channel in the responsible area.
Job Requirements ：
1. BA degree with 2-3 years' experience in Network or Connectivity fields.
2. Initiative, self motivated, independently, willing to take challenge and work under pressure.
3. Good communication and interpersonal skills, good analytical skills.
4. Experienced in a fast paced and result driven multinational company environment.
5. Capable of supporting a fast growing and changing business.
6. Think, behave, take action and control work and decision making in autonomous ways.
7. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
8. Excellent teamwork skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.